The 2020 Southern Oregon LGBTQ+ Health and Wellness Lecture Series is approved for
CME elective credits to qualified health care providers by AAFP
Approved for 2 AAFP Elective credit per session for a total of 10 elective credits for the 2020 series. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award. When applying for the AMA PRA, Prescribed credit earned must be reported as Prescribed, not as Category 1.
The following organizations have written credit conversion agreements with the AAFP:
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the following organizations/physician licensing boards. This acceptance is confirmed each year, though no written agreement exists. Participants should contact these organizations directly to find out how to report credit:
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB)
- American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM)
- American Board of Preventative Medicine (ABPM)
- American Board of Urology (ABU)